Dassault-Falcon Falcon Jet
StandardAero offers Factory-Authorized airframe service and maintenance on all Dassault Falcon aircraft.
As a matter of fact, we have completed over 50,000 inspections on these aircraft. We can perform
everything from minor repairs to major alterations at facilities throughout our service network.
Our facilities include Class 4 Repair Stations, with DAS (Designated Alteration Station) and EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency)
ratings, as well as various other international ratings.
As always at StandardAero, we are continuously looking to develop proprietary workflow and repair
processes that can help to reduce your costs and downtime. Plus, you can count on a dedicated member
of our staff to keep you informed about the progress of your airframe service helping you to make informed,
confident maintenance decisions.
- Structural Damage and Corrosion Repairs
- State-of-the-art Downdraft Paint Hangar
- Certified for aircraft welding- all metals
- Able to supply new parts from blueprint
- Nondestructive Test (NDT) technicians trained and equipped for NDT to Level III
- Ultra high-end technology enabling defects to be identified by utilizing x-ray and ultrasound
Repair Certifications & Authorization
- FAA-Certified Repair Station - Airframe Class 4
- Certified by the FAA as a Designated Alteration Station (DAS)
- DAS certification allows the issue of Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) allowing for faster in-house turnaround