TPE331 Cost Assistance Program Frequently Asked Questions
What does the program cover?
- Engine repair due component failure, or faulty workmanship
- Labor to troubleshoot and replace a defective component
What is not covered?
- Hourly limited components reinstalled during overhaul at customer request
- Customer provided components installed during overhaul
- Expenses associated with removing and reinstalling the engine
- Routine periodic maintenance and minor engine adjustments
What do I do if I suspect an engine problem?
If you suspect a problem with your engine, contact StandardAero as soon as possible. We will assist you with recommendations for corrective action. Failure to contact StandardAero prior to initiating any corrective action may result in denial or termination of coverage.
How do I contact StandardAero?
StandardAero’s TPE331 engine shop is located in Augusta, Georgia. To contact us for any reason:
- Call our facility at (800) 891-8889 and ask to speak with the engine shop manager, the 331 shop crew chief, or the 331 engine project manager.
- If you have a relationship with any of these individuals, or with your 331 Sales Manager, you may contact them directly.
- Email us at UMCAP@StandardAero.com