Pratt & Whitney Canada - PW100
Flexibility is one of the key ingredients to being successful - With any fleet size, customers insist on a service partner who can commit to their goals and work together to make them a reality. As an independent MRO provider, we offer the most comprehensive and flexible MRO solutions for your PW100 engines.
The greatest ability is reliability - Whether an independent aircraft owner or airline, it’s vital to have your engines serviced on time and without defects. At StandardAero, we are 100% committed to the quality of our products and services. We’re known as the Trusted Service Partner because you can count on us to deliver on our promises.
Comprehensive LRU services - StandardAero offers world-class repair and overhaul services across multiple types of LRUs and best-in-class operational performance. Our dedicated LRU repair teams are strategically located in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia-Pacific, providing 95% on-time delivery, low turnaround times and exceptional quality for our customers worldwide. We blend state-of-the-art technologies with our extensive engine knowledge to provide comprehensive LRU services, including R&O, program management, exchange and forward exchange, sampling, reliability engineering and AOG support for P&WC PT6 and PW100 engine LRUs and Honeywell / P&W Aero Power APU air, fuel, oil and electrical LRUs. Click here to view our searchable PW100 LRU catalog.
Working with professionals brings peace of mind - When it comes to engine MRO, there can be countless decisions to make. With over 20 years of reliable turboprop experience, our team is dedicated to excellence in service and product expertise. We help you make the right decisions by providing options and recommendations that are tailored to your specific needs.
For more information please contact one of our Sales Representatives or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- P&WC Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) & Independent MRO Provider
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul capabilities for nearly all PW100 models
- Over 20 years of reliable turboprop experience
- Over 3000 engines processed
- Flexible program development to ensure unique customer requirements are met
- Extensive in-house repair capability, eliminating the need for costly replacement parts
- In-house PW100 accessory overhaul and test capability
- In-house PW100 engine familiarization and engine borescope training
- 24 Hour Customer Response Team
- Dedicated Field Service Teams available 24/7
- Dedicated On-site Engineering and Technical Support
- Rental engine support
- Comprehensive Warranty Protection Program
Repair Certifications & Authorization
- FAR 145 Certified Repair Station: UVHY977L
- EASA 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation: NL.145.1184
- Other NAA approval certificates available upon request
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- Dash 8 / Q-Series
- ATR 72
- ATR 42
- EMB 120
- Fokker 50
- Dornier 328
- EADS CASA C-295