StandardAero’s European Service Center
In the early 1990s the European regional airline market was growing fast and StandardAero was looking for a way to provide in-region maintenance support for its customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. StandardAero’s European Service Center in Tilburg, The Netherlands was established to support our customer’s PW100, PT6A, and PW600 engine repair & maintenance needs.
By stimulating product knowledge, flexibility and responsiveness as key elements throughout our workforce, we provide a wide variety of options to support your maintenance needs.
Knowledge is power. Our European Service Center’s workforce has more than 15 years of engine maintenance experience, with experts on all different levels and disciplines. By utilizing our vast experience and resources, we make sure you receive the best solution for your particular operation.
No two maintenance programs are alike. You are a unique customer and deserve to be treated like one. Our dedicated Program Managers custom-design maintenance solutions to best suit your operational requirements, regardless of fleet size. Our European Service Center provides repair & maintenance for your PW100, PT6A, and PW600 engines and as such, we can take care of your individual transactional requests as well as comprehensive program offerings.
Downtime is not an option. Missed flights cost aircraft owners, operators and passengers time and money. When an aircraft is on ground (AOG), operators need fast responses from qualified, experienced field service teams who are highly skilled in troubleshooting. Our European Service Center employs a dedicated Field Service Representative (FSR) team, strategically located in The Netherlands, France and South Africa to support our customers on-site, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Focus on PW100, PT6A, and PW600 engine maintenance and repair
- An average of 1000 workscopes processed on a yearly basis
- In-house hot section inspection and repair
- Dedicated field service support located in The Netherlands, France and South Africa
- On-site service 24/7
- In-house program management to support Time & Material and Power-By-The-Hour contracts
- In-house engineering expertise for engine maintenance and repair, field service support, reliability & performance engineering
- Logistic shipping solutions and material supply expertise
- Lease, rental and storage solutions for spare engines
- Customer support located in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia