Pratt & Whitney Canada - PW600
A new way of flying - The world is embarking on a new era of travel, where Light and Personal Jets have made the use of privately owned or chartered jets much more affordable and accessible to many.
As the world's first & only independent Pratt & Whitney Canada PW600 Designated Overhaul Facility, StandardAero is at the forefront of cutting edge technology backed by years of experience.
Building for the Future - Operational efficiency is the key to success for Light and Personal Jet Operators. To help operators achieve this, StandardAero’s state-of-the-art facility located in Maryville, TN, USA, was recently built with a design philosophy that brings leading efficiency and turn times that will continuously meet or exceed your expectations.
StandardAero's network of field service technicians are dispatched 24 hours a day, seven days a week, supporting you wherever and whenever you need it.
On an OEM program? We've got you covered - As a Designated Overhaul Facility, StandardAero is authorized to service your PW600 engines even if they are part of a Pratt & Whitney Canada pay-by-the-hour program. You've got the protection of a maintenance program with choice in service. A winning combination.
Whether your engines require repair or overhaul, leave them to us, the experts. We will ensure that you receive the best quality products and service every time.
For more information please contact one of our Sales Representatives or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sole US-based Authorized P&WC Designated Overhaul Facility (DOF) & Independent MRO Provide
- MRO Capabilities for all P&WC PW610F-A / PW615F-A Models
- Servicing All P&WC Pay-by-the-Hour Programs (ESP, FMP)
- In-house repair capabilities, eliminating the need for costly replacement parts
- Flexible program development to ensure unique customer requirements are met
- Dedicated Field Service Teams available 24/7
- 24 Hour Customer Response Team
- Dedicated On-site Engineering and Technical Support
- Authorized to Service P&WC Warranty
- Comprehensive Warranty Protection Program
- Full Access to P&WC’s Rental Engine Bank
Repair Certifications & Authorization
- FAA Repair Station Certification AEOR215N
- EASA.PART.145 Acceptance Certificate # EASA.145.7059
- Transport Canada Recognized through the Canada / US Bi-lateral Agreement
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- Cessna Citation Mustang
- Eclipse 500/550