Our Customers' Challenge
Business Jet buyers and sellers need a simple yet effective process to input an aircraft on short notice and minimize downtime while a thorough evaluation is made with an assessment that both sides can trust.
The StandardAero Solution
Pre-purchase evaluations are a priority - Our Broker Dealer Sales Manager works directly with the brokers on both sides of the transaction as well as the end users to make sure the process runs smoothly and effectively for all parties.
Our process starts with personalized service with a single point of contact. We make sure everything is in place up front to minimize issues and wasted time when the aircraft arrives. Details are addressed prior to input. Once the aircraft arrives at a facility a project manager takes over the day to day communication and oversight of the pre-buy until completion. We provide a report listing the status of AD’s, SB’s, components, inspections and a list of discrepancies identified Airworthy or not. We can perform most discrepancy repairs in house.
Specialized support starts prior to the aircraft’s arrival at our facility. Your single point of contact is dedicated strictly to pre-buys and understands the issues and concerns of all the parties involved in this major transaction.
- Our national footprint facilitates the logistics that are critical when moving an aircraft for pre-buy evaluation.
- Factory authorized for Dassault, Bombardier, Embraer.
- Experienced, tenured technicians specialize in most models of corporate aircraft.
- Facilities equipped with OEM-required tooling and technicians trained on each platform we service.
- TFE731 engine shops and Honeywell APU shops that can take care of any engine requirements.
- Ability to perform avionics upgrades, interior refurbishing and paint if requested.
1550 Hanger Road
Augusta, GA 30906
6201 West Imperial Highway
Los Angeles, CA 90045
17250 Chanute Road
Houston, TX 77032
1200 North Airport Drive
Springfield, IL 62707