We offer comprehensive field level customer support
StandardAero’s Field Service group understands how important it is to keep all gas turbine operators up and running smoothly. To ensure that your operations have as little down time as possible, StandardAero offers emergency field service, 24 hours a day, every day. Our highly skilled Field Service Technicians provide a full range of services; from troubleshooting to engine replacement; covering all package equipment, including the engine, controls, gearbox, and generator. In cases where the gas turbine engine needs to be removed for major servicing, lease engines or modules are available.
We provide customized solutions
Whether you perform your own on-site maintenance and repair, or have a completely “hands-off” approach to running your gas turbine package, StandardAero can provide services tailored to suit your needs. From Scheduled Maintenance and Inspection to complete Comprehensive Maintenance Contracts, our goal is to keep you up and running, 24 hours a day, every day.
Strategically located service centers ready to provide
- Emergency response 24/7
- Lease engine and module availability
- Package equipment troubleshooting
- Gas turbine engine trimming
- Scheduled Maintenance & Inspection
- Control systems troubleshooting (remote or on-site)
- Control system upgrades
- Generator and gearbox maintenance
- Package supply and refurbishment
- Package system upgrades (fuel, lubrication, electrical)
- Engineering services